[EN] June 2022 summary on Instagram

Wrocław, near to Old Town, Instagram

Hello people,

today is time to summary june. The first days of july was quite busy but here it is.
    The biggest improvement of june was buying of good camera - it's Canon EOS M50 MII. It's makes me possible to make more quality photos. I think I'll buy also something good smartphone for photography, but I don't know when. Let's focus about what we have.

    The first photos of the month was the ones about mobile photogaphy: Grand Mobile Photo competition. These photos was made in three different big Polish Cities: Wrocław, Warsaw and Poznań.

You can vote for these photos (all of them)!





    The next photos which I am proud for are three from Manufaktura (Łódź City). These are also represents #smarthonephotography

Manufaktura 1/3 (Łódź), Instagram

Manufaktura 2/3 (Łódź), Instagram

Manufaktura 3/3 (Łódź), Instagram

Next ones was made mostly by my new camera. There are some of them:


Wałbrzych, road to town hall, Instagram

Wrocław, Main Square, Instagram

Wrocław, near to Old Town, Instagram

Wrocław, very climatic street in Old Town, Instagram

Wałbrzych, Old Mine (post-industrial park), Instagram


At the finish:

    Some of you know that I develop my profile... sometimes in a rush. There is also thing that I still learning about photography and I try to improve myself every time. Without proper experience I did not process the photos at all, or rather imperfectly... but most of these photos are quite important to me.

    On the other hand my profile it's such a stylistic mess... I think if this profile ever be relive, quite poular and at the level of the couple of newest posts - it's possible to some cleaning. But It would be wrong to just delete a 80% of photos. What's the solution?

    So I'am preparing "Mobile Remastered" project, because I have many photos on Instagram (or unpublished) that are looks much better with proper using of Adobe Lightroom. I'am thinking about way to publish them: maybe by Instagram reels & ZMPP Site! It could be a great journey, but it won't be too soon!

These photos are the examples:

Wałbrzych, Old Mine (post-industrial park)

Katowice, city centre

    But now I must be focused on a present photography, because of that, july is so busy for me. Not only on photos but also.

Kind regards!

Komentarze